Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out a term between you and Spaciya, us under which you may access the website www.spaciya.com or any sub-domain (other ‘Sites’), whether as a guest or a registered user.
Only Only persons aged over 16 years may use the interactive services on our site. By using such services, you warrant to us that you are over the age of 16. www.spaciya.com is owned by Eastora Realty Avenues LLP acting as a data controller, is a company registered in New Delhi, whose registered office is at Sector 13, Dwarka, New Delhi 110075.
You may use our site and Sub Sites only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site or Sub Sites
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm individuals and, in particular, minors in any way;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- To break or circumvent our security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks; and/or
- knowingly to transmit any data, and/or to send and/or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
Any part of our Sites;
Any equipment or network on which our Sites are stored;
Any software used in the provision of our Sites;or
Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Sites, including, without limitation:
- Property reviews;
- Frequently asked questions;
- Chat rooms;
(the “interactive services”).
In the interactive service section, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used, if any. If you wish to complain about a comment posted on our Site or you think that a comment has been posted that is in breach of this Acceptable Use Policy, please report it to us using the ‘report’ button on our Site or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will then review this comment. Please note that reporting a comment does not necessarily mean the comment will be removed.span style=”line-height: 1.42857;”>.
We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Site. We clearly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Our interactive services shall be used by those over the age of 16 years only.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
The content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site (‘contributions’), including reviews and questions submitted to us.
The following standards and requirements apply to your use and contributions to our Site..
Your contributions must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts);
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- Comply with applicable law in any country from which they are posted
Your contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person or obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Promote sexually explicit material, violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark or other right of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person, including using your contributions to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Promote any illegal activity or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
We will determine, at our reasonable discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use at our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such proportionate action as we deem appropriate.
• Issuing a warning to you
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site;
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site;
• Taking legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
• Taking legal action against you; and/or
• Disclosing such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel necessary.
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. We will use appropriate means, such as relevant announcements on our website, to inform you on such amendments. However, we ask you to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that you use our Site. If you do not agree with the changes, you must stop using the Site. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.